UPCYCLING PLASTIC INTO TIMELESS DESIGNS
Regenerating its values into life long comodities & convening others to do the same is our mission for a future where: PLASTIC IS UNWASTED
Addressing plastic’s total impact to the climate requires having a universal strategy that allows the amalgamation of parts into a unified action, no matter where we are on the planet. Our intervention logic is based on working in 4 main pilars that foster inclusivity and grassroots approach.
1. At the individual level: Everybody should be conscious and well-informed participants in the market to phase out single-use & disposable plastic.
2. At the team level: We set alternatives to establishing new supply chains that adopt zero-waste policies, and build reusable and refillable systems.
3. At the community level: We should stop the building of new oil, gas, petrochemical plants or other infrastructures designed to supply plastics production.
4. At the system level: We should transform policies and narratives by requiring agency and transparency from the institutions and polluters.
Times are challenging. We believe that embracing the right values can bring about transmutation for the SYSTEM CHANGE not CLIMATE CHANGE. In our mindfulness we know our boundaries and true relationships of our existence unfold in 3 levels.
1. How we connect with nature: cosmic mindscape / interconnectedness / protecting the planet / regeneration
2. How we connect with our work: authenticity / ingenuity / experimental / innovation / boldness / cohesion
3. How we connect with ourselves and others: sense of agency / being grounded / enabling space / transparency / integrity / sharing knowledge